“One night stay” 2 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #20 of 27 hotels in Winchester

368 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

I needed to stay one night and priceline put me at this location. Before checking in I read the reviews first and this was the first time I ever was concerned enough to call ahead due to bad reviews. The woman who answered assured me the hotel was not a dive and that it was clean... I should have trusted my instinct. Yes breakfast is nice and the lobby area is lovely but past that you will regret you ever stayed if you were on my floor. The floor I stayed on smelled horribly, I could not understand why or what it could have been. I checked in late evening and was there for less than 8 hours. The room seemed barely decent...an older property but seeming clean enough but what I didn't realize until I opened my eyes the next morning is that the hotel is INFESTED LIKE NOTHING YOU HAVE EVER SEEN with BED BUGS! I was bitten along the entire exposed (I sleep on my side) part of my body, head to toe. I saw and killed a baby bed bug and a full grown one in the blanket as well. I realized quickly that was the smell...if they were visable at 7:00 am then they were everywhere. I spent the next 5 days cleaning and disinfecting over and over everything I had including my suitcase. I complained to the management after check out but was told it "must have been the previous guest"... not likely. If I could rate this hotel a -10 I would. It was the lowest of the low... I would have done better sleeping in my car on the side of route 70...FAR better. You have been warned, unless you want to bring this infestation to your home or work, NEVER stay here.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
KINGSTON
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

We used a discount coupon from the welcome centre and got a great rate. Hotel was clean and provided a real nice continental breakfast. All the staff were just great. The location just off the interstate is great. .

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

OTTAWA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

I have stayed at this Travelodge several times in the past as it is well located of the 81. This will be my last time as this hotel has gone down hill in cleanliness and is in need of bathroom plumbing upgrades.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Been to Travelodge Winchester? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Winchester

Address: 160 Front Royal Pike, Winchester, VA 22602
Location: United States > Virginia > Winchester
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #20 of 27 hotels in Winchester
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Winchester 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Wyndham, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Travelodge Winchester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Winchester Travelodge Hotel Winchester
Travel Lodge Winchester
Winchester Travel Lodge

If you own or manage Travelodge Winchester, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.