For the last three years my family has stayed at the George Washinton Wyndham on our trip from Connecticut to North Carolina. This past trip down we decided to try the Holiday Inn based on its reviews. We were surprisingly pleased! The rooms were spotless and spacious. With two young toddlers this is extremely important to our family. The staff was terrific and friendly. For the price of the rooms it was a steal. There is a restaurant downstairs that let's children eat free. It's nothing fancy and has a limited menu, but after a day of travel it was sufficient. We would definitely stay here again and this will become our new hotel to stay at in Winchester.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Se Historic Gateway Hotel
- Holiday Inn Se Historic Gateway Hotel Winchester
- Holiday Inn Winchester
- Winchester Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newest hotel in Virginia's famed Shenandoah Valley. Holiday Inn Historic Gateway, located just off I-8 in the heart of Winchester, VA, is close to the area's historic sites and modern corporations. Our Winchester hotel understands the needs of the business traveler so we offer high-speed, wireless Internet access, a 24-hour business center and excellent meeting facilities. Our hotel is minutes from Shenandoah University, Trex, American Woodmark, Kraft, HP Hood and Rubbermaid. Leisure travelers appreciate our hotel's Winchester, VA location because it allows them to easily visit the Valley's top attractions such as Museum of the Shenandoah Valley, Luray Caverns and Skyline Drive. With a central location for Civil War sites, museums, wineries, and golf courses, we're the ideal choice of hotel in the Shenandoah Valley.Our hotel amenities make your stay a terrific experience. There's an indoor pool with an outdoor sundeck, a well-equipped fitness center and a 24-hour convenience store for snacks and sundries. You can dine on American cuisine at Kem's Restaurant & Bar. We'll be happy to create a golf package for you to play your choice of nearby courses like Rock Harbor or Virginia National. Our professional and courteous staff welcomes you with Southern hospitality and a warm smile. You can relax when you stay at our Holiday Inn Historic Gateway hotel in Winchester, VA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Winchester Southeast-Historic Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.