We stayed at the Cedars to celebrate our anniversary. We chose the separate cottage, the Lord Botetourt, behind the main house. Our room had a fireplace which was very romantic. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom had a tub & shower. There are complimentary snacks, sodas, bottled water & coffee in the main house. Breakfast was delicious~buffet style: eggs with cheese, oatmeal blueberry casserole, fresh fruit, juice, coffee, bagels, fresh muffins. So delicious!! Bob was very kind & talkative during breakfast. He took pictures of us & presented them to us before we left. He also let us take a tour of all the rooms in the main house. The rooms are decorated in the colonial era. The B&B is right across from William & Mary campus & within walking distance to Merchant's Square in the historic area. There is off-street parking behind the main house. I would definitely recommend this B&B.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our romantic and award-winning Colonial Cedars Bed & Breakfast is a Williamsburg lodging landmark since 1935. As Williamsburg's largest and oldest bed and breakfast, we offers 8 rooms/suites in the main house and 2 rooms in the Cedars Cottage with fireplaces and romantic privacy. We are a smoke/pet-free rest stop for our 5,000+ guests and only a 7 minute walk to Colonial Williamsburg Merchant's Square. Traveling for business, we are Swam and FEMA certified. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cedars of Williamsburg Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedars Of Williamsburg Bed And Breakfast
- Cedars Of Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Cedars Bed And Breakfast