To be honest, I was query at first about staying at the Patrick Henry Inn because of the online reviews but I wanted to plan a romantic, yet affordable, getaway for Valentine's Day with my husband. As we checked in, the front desk staff greeted us with a warm welcome and encouraged us to join their Chocolate Tastings Friday evening and Valentine's Day celebration that will be held in the breakfast area on Saturday. They were exceptionally helpful in suggestions to shop, eat, and enjoy. I made reservations for a king size bed that had a microwave and fridge. When we entered the room, there wasn't anything wrong with room. It was clean, regardless of it being old. I have stayed at many upscale hotels as well as ones for the budget. It was not only a great bargain but the staff was awesome! The location was excellent. We walked to the Colonial area and shopped during the day. One of the employees at the hotel recommended the Cheese Shop for lunch. Mmmm. Absolute wonderful place to grab sandwiches!!! During the evening, there was a reception provided for guests that had a wine tasting, roses were handed out, and wonderful orderves at no charge. This was perfect! It is so hard to find customer service in today's world and I find it frustrating. I would return to the Patrick Henry because they have just what I need; excellent service, clean rooms, fresh baked muffins every morning!
- Also Known As:
- Patrick Henry Hotel
- Patrick Henry Williamsburg
- Patrick Henry Hotel Williamsburg
- Best Western Patrick Henry Inn
- Patrick Henry Inn Williamsburg Va
- Patrick Henry Inn Williamsburg
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Patrick Henry Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.