“Great Place to STay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic District

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic District to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic District
Ranked #3 of 78 hotels in Williamsburg
Apopka, FL
“Great Place to STay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2007

I just returned yesterday from 5 nights at this terrific hotel. I went with my husband and 2 children (ages 14 and 10). We had a 2 bed suite/studio. We had selected this hotel after reading all of the pros and cons.

Pros: Rooms and immaculate and very have a lot of space. This equates to us having a little elbow room as we are trying to relax after a long day of being a tourist. The beds were absolutely the most comfortable beds I have stayed in..at any hotel. I have stayed at many brands of hotels and this wins hands down. About a month ago, I stayed at a 4 star hotel and the bed was so bad my back was out for a week afterwards. The pool/hot tub was nice and never too busy to get some play time for the kids. It is indoors so expect the usual smell of chlorine in the room. The internet access is great and since I didn't bring my lap top, I really appreciated the computers/printers to print my boarding passes. As mentioned elsewhere the toilets int the bathrooms, do make a lot of noise when they flush...but this place can't be perfect (even though it is very close! The hotel is conveniently located and is very well maintained.

Cons: Not enough drawer space. The 3 drawers just weren't enough.

Specialized comments: Service was A+, I never tried the the downstairs breakfast because with the tremendous amount of pancake houses in the area..we tried a different one almost every day.

We stayed in Room 218 which was perfect...right next to elevators, close to ice machine, etc. I loved this hotel and would definitely recommend it and stay there again if I return to Williamsburg.

• Liked — The beds were the absolute best.
  • Disliked — Not enougt drawer space.
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

617 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Hilton Head Island, SC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2007

My husband, myself and my grandaughter just returned from a two night stay at the Hampton and our experience was excellent. Clean room, nice beds, the staff was very nice and helpful. My only complaint is that the breakfast was not very good. We just tried it the one morning and then went out for the breakfast the second day. We have stayed at a lot of Hamptons and I don't think this one is prepared for the large groups of people they get visiting. They couldn't keep the food coming as fast as the people and there is not enough seating. We liked that the hotel was not in the crowded area of Richmond Road but it was easy to get everywhere within just a few minutes.

• Liked — Rooms
  • Disliked — Breakfast
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2007

A first class experience. Large, comfortable suites. Plush, cozy beds. Breakfast was good. Staff was very nice. No complaints.

• Stayed May 2007, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic District? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic District

Address: 911 Capitol Landing Road, Williamsburg, VA 23185
Location: United States > Virginia > Williamsburg
#2 Business Hotel in Williamsburg
#2 Romantic Hotel in Williamsburg
#5 Family Hotel in Williamsburg
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic District 2.5*
This spacious two queen bedroom studio suite includes all modern amenities including lap desk, iron/board, coffee maker, safe, kitchen area, sofa pull out and cloud nine bedding. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn And Suites Williamsburg Historic District
Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic District Hotel Williamsburg
Hampton Inn Williamsburg
Williamsburg Hampton Inn

If you own or manage Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic District, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.