I cannot say enough nice things about this hotel. It was clean, the staff was friently and helpful, and it was only 5 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. The price was right, too....less than $100 per night. We had a King studio suite, and it was arguably one of the best suites we've ever stayed in at a Hampton Inn. It was roomy, had a frig and a microwave, and a sleeper sofa for our 8 year old.
The breakfast staff was superb. Lots of choices, including hot and cold ones, plus fruit, donuts, coffee, & juice. There were staff members walking around constantly to see if customers needed anything. The ladies waited to pour milk, hold a door, or direct you to a seat. One of the ladies made her way around the breakfast room (which was very crowded, by the way) to say hi, and greet each guest personally. She even taught my 8 year old a Jamaican handshake, which he thought was very cool.
This is a great hotel...I HIGHLY suggest you try it!!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic District Hotel
- Hampton Inn And Suites Williamsburg Historic District
- Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic District Hotel Williamsburg
- Hampton Inn Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This spacious two queen bedroom studio suite includes all modern amenities including lap desk, iron/board, coffee maker, safe, kitchen area, sofa pull out and cloud nine bedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.