This was a nice clean hotel and in a quiet location. The decor and bedding were new. The room was small but had enough space for the 2 queen beds and a rollaway. We had some trouble with AC noise which was bad because it got so hot in the room when we turned it off. This would not be an option in the summer!
We thought the location was great, a quick drive to the Williamsburg visitor center parking lot and Jamestown Settlement was not far away. There was a grocery store nearby and a Walmart in town. We had to drive a ways to get to where the restaurants are concentrated. "Food for Thought" was a family friendly spot for dinner on Hwy 60, and there were more restaurants in that area.
The staff was friendly and helpful. They gave us some breakfast sacks to take with us for snacks when we left in the morning. They also brought us plates, utensils and napkins from the breakfast area so we could eat dinner in our room.
There was a microwave and fridge but no freezer in the room. The laundry room was a godsend, the internet access worked fine and breakfast was plentiful. All in all, we had a good stay at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This spacious two queen bedroom studio suite includes all modern amenities including lap desk, iron/board, coffee maker, safe, kitchen area, sofa pull out and cloud nine bedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, AAA Travel Services, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic District Hotel Williamsburg
- Hampton Inn And Suites Williamsburg Historic District
- Hampton Inn Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Hampton Inn