Stayed here for three nights. Overall it was a clean and comfortable hotel. Staff was very friendly. We typically stay at Hampton Inns and this was pretty much what we have come to expect and appreciate. Breakfasts were plentiful and tasty. Coffee available all day. Lots of parking in a great area away from all of the commotion of the bypass road area. Only a couple of issues.. there is an indoor pool here and you smell it as soon as you enter, not a big deal. There was a gross dried smear on the stainless steel in one of the elevators that was there all three nights. I didn't say anything about it because I wanted to see if housekeeping or someone of the staff would address it, no one did. Mgmt needs to encourage anyone on staff to take care of stuff like that. Lastly, there is a Motel next door and one night some of the patrons were a little rowdy. With all that said, I would stay here again. I liked it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This spacious two queen bedroom studio suite includes all modern amenities including lap desk, iron/board, coffee maker, safe, kitchen area, sofa pull out and cloud nine bedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, AAA Travel Services, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic District Hotel Williamsburg
- Hampton Inn And Suites Williamsburg Historic District
- Hampton Inn Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Hampton Inn