Over the last 40 years, we have gone to Williamsburg once or twice a year, and more often when our daughter was a student there. We've stayed in the full range of hotels, including Colonial Williamsburg properties. This Hampton Inn is our favorite outside of a very special occasion stay in a historic house in CW. The value is always excellent, the property very clean, service is very good. The breakfast staff in particular go out of their way to provide service usually lacking in a chain hotel breakfast. Always plentiful and replenished, gives a good start for the day of walking. We stay usually in a queen suite which is very large, has microwave and fridge, so makes for a comfortable base. No it is not the Ritz, but it is far below the Ritz prices, and a very good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This spacious two queen bedroom studio suite includes all modern amenities including lap desk, iron/board, coffee maker, safe, kitchen area, sofa pull out and cloud nine bedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic District Hotel Williamsburg
- Hampton Inn And Suites Williamsburg Historic District
- Hampton Inn Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Hampton Inn