We stayed 2 nights in a king studio and really loved it! The room was huge and included a seating area with a sofa and coffee table. We had 2 sets of windows. Everything was clean and updated and comfortable. Slept great both nights. Received a couple of good recommendations for dinner: the Whaling Company and Pierce's BBQ. Colonial Williamsburg is just a short drive away. What a bargain this place is. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This spacious two queen bedroom studio suite includes all modern amenities including lap desk, iron/board, coffee maker, safe, kitchen area, sofa pull out and cloud nine bedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with AAA Travel Services, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Williamsburg Historic District
- Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic District Hotel Williamsburg
- Hampton Inn Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Hampton Inn