This place literally took our breaths away. No expenses were spared with the remodel of the villas. When we walked in to our room, we all sort of just stopped in the doorway with our mouths open in awe. The room we selected was a 2 bedroom 2 bath. It had two single beds in one room and the other room had a king bed. The kind bedroom had an en suite bathroom with LARGE shower/tub with jets. It was absolutely spotless. The other room has a bathroom that can be accessed through the room or from the hallway. This was nothing less than the king bathroom! It also had, while just a bit smaller, a shower/tub combo with jets. The kitchen was stocked to the brim with everything you'd need for one night or seven! The counter tops were a gorgeous granite. Stainless steel appliances were throughout the kitchen to go with the decor. There is also a washer and dryer set cleverly hidden in a kitchen closet. Just off the kitchen is a large kitchen table, almost a formal style....6 seats. The living room was off of the dining room and had a large sofa, a sitting chair, and a settee. The backdrop was a beautiful gas fireplace encased in white, sparkling stone. Atop the fireplace was the flat screen TV. While looking around, we found an x box and DVD player nestled in the small cabinet next to the TV. To end the room was a good sized deck that can be accessed from the living room or from the master bedroom. It has two good sized chairs and a coffee table on it...with a bit of room left to spare. If you have time, check out the heated salt water pool as well as the bowling alley. The pool isn't huge, but it's indoors and fun! There is an outdoor pool as well...open for warmer weather. Last but not least, let me not forget to mention the customer service. IMPECCABLE. We were greeted upon entry to the foyer and were helped immediately. Main reservations from IHG flubbed our room a bit but the manager was QUICK to resolve the problem and get it corrected. We REALLY love this place and can't wait to visit again. If they had 10 stars on Trip Advisor, that's what we'd vote!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Holiday Inn Club Vacations Williamsburg Resort,each guest is welcomed to genuine hospitality from a staff committed to providing a home-away-from-home vacation experience. The quiet retreat is just minutes from the living history of the Historic Triangle; Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown and Yorktown. Williamsburg also offers fantastic deals at the Premier Outlets and thrill-seekers will relish in the excitement at Busch Gardens and Water Country USA. Each villa is tastefully decorated and equipped with fully-furnished kitchens, washer/dryers, free Wi-Fi and parking, cable television, jetted-tubs and gas fireplaces. The resort offers spacious 1 and 2 bedroom layouts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Club Vacations Williamsburg Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colonial Crossings Of Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Colonial Crossings Williamsburg
- Colonial Crossings Hotel Williamsburg