We stayed here last week of August 2014 on a timeshare exchange. My family of four had a two bedroom unit on the top floor. The unit was very clean and well appointed: two bathrooms each with a jacuzzi style tub, full kitchen, washer/dryer, three flatscreen tv's in the unit, free wi-fi, nice sized balcony (overlooking the back side woods). The master bedroom had a king sized bed, but the second bedroom had two very small beds. The master bathroom had no shelves or storage area, but the second bathroom had a huge storage cabinet (??) The unit was a lock-out, and you could hear every word coming from the adjacent unit, which was very annoying.
The property consisted of a cluster of 4 story buildings (with elevators) around a shared parking lot with the pool central to all of the buildings. There was plenty of parking. The pool was small, no hot tub. A tiny exercise room was adjacent to the pool.
Overall the resort was clean and the staff friendly. But there is not a whole lot going on at this resort. They are building an indoor pool and activity center down the hill from the main buildings that should be opening soon, but that felt like a separate area, unconnected to the main section. A bit of a walk away.
If you are looking for a resort with amenities and things to do on site with kids, this is probably not the place - there are much nicer resorts in Williamsburg.
Great location, right off 199, Richmond Road, and Moorestown Road.
Small pool and no other amenities
Rooms lack sound-proofing
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Holiday Inn Club Vacations Williamsburg Resort,each guest is welcomed to genuine hospitality from a staff committed to providing a home-away-from-home vacation experience. The quiet retreat is just minutes from the living history of the Historic Triangle; Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown and Yorktown. Williamsburg also offers fantastic deals at the Premier Outlets and thrill-seekers will relish in the excitement at Busch Gardens and Water Country USA. Each villa is tastefully decorated and equipped with fully-furnished kitchens, washer/dryers, free Wi-Fi and parking, cable television, jetted-tubs and gas fireplaces. The resort offers spacious 1 and 2 bedroom layouts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Tingo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Club Vacations Williamsburg Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colonial Crossings Of Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Colonial Crossings Williamsburg
- Colonial Crossings Hotel Williamsburg