We stayed here for four nights in late October on our way down to WDW and we were so very impressed!
Beautiful 1 bedroom suite with a pullout couch, flat screen tv, gas fireplace, ceiling fan, full and gorgeous kitchen, vaulted ceiling in this living room/kitchen area.
Then down a short hallway was a beautiful bathroom with a stacked washer and dryer, and a whirlpool tub/shower combo. This was accessible through the bedroom or the hallway.
The king bedroom was spacious and comfortable with another flat screen tv and ceiling fan!
A lovely balcony was directly off the bedroom.
Nice unit, nice grounds, nice staff, couldn't have asked for more!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Holiday Inn Club Vacations Williamsburg Resort,each guest is welcomed to genuine hospitality from a staff committed to providing a home-away-from-home vacation experience. The quiet retreat is just minutes from the living history of the Historic Triangle; Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown and Yorktown. Williamsburg also offers fantastic deals at the Premier Outlets and thrill-seekers will relish in the excitement at Busch Gardens and Water Country USA. Each villa is tastefully decorated and equipped with fully-furnished kitchens, washer/dryers, free Wi-Fi and parking, cable television, jetted-tubs and gas fireplaces. The resort offers spacious 1 and 2 bedroom layouts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com and Hotwire so you can book your Holiday Inn Club Vacations Williamsburg Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colonial Crossings Of Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Colonial Crossings Williamsburg
- Colonial Crossings Hotel Williamsburg