We had a great stay there. I had purchased vouchers on living social so the rate was reasonable. We were on the third floor facing the pool which was a nice view, from the bedroom there was a small balcony facing the forest. It was convenient having the kitchen and washer \dryer and you could tell they had made an effort to supply you with what was needed. My kids enjoyed the pool but I would probably suggest water shoes because there were some roug surfaces. The pull out bed was very uncomfortable but we had read that from the reviews and brought an air mattress. The only cons were someone set off the fire alarm by using a blowdryer and my daughter had a cold shower at one point because they were having trouble with the boiler, but that's probably not typical. I found it to be conveniently located to colonial williamsburg\water country usa etc.
- Also Known As:
- Colonial Crossings Of Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Colonial Crossings Of Williamsburg Hotel
- Colonial Crossings Williamsburg
- Colonial Crossings Hotel Williamsburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Colonial Crossings of Williamsburg, each guest is welcomed to genuine hospitality from a staff committed to providing a home-away-from-home vacation experience. Located beside the famous Williamsburg Pottery, the quiet retreat is just minutes from the living history of the Historic Triangle; Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown and Yorktown. Williamsburg also offers fantastic deals at the Premier Outlets and thrill-seekers will relish in the excitement at Busch Gardens and Water Country USA.While visiting, guests can hone their skills in the game room or grab a seat at "The Shack" (seasonal), the resort's poolside bar. Each suite is tastefully decorated and equipped with modern kitchen equipment, free Wi-Fi, cable television with free HBO, jetted-tubs and gas fireplaces. The resort offers 1, 2 or 3-bedroom layouts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, AAA Travel Services, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Colonial Crossings of Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.