We stayed 4 nights in mid April at this convenient location which we obtained through our membership with Interval. It was very well priced and the 1 Bedroom unit which we were assigned on the 2nd floor was nicely appointed and very clean.
I would have loved a unit with a slightly better view, ours was sort of under the stairwell so we had to keep the curtains closed all of the time since everyone using the stairs walked past our window and all we could see was the stairs. Not that big a deal but since the resort did not appear to be full, I am not sure why we were given that particular unit. Washing machine and Dryer were available, we did not use.
Kitchen area was well equipped for 4 persons and there were 2 flat screen TV's.
The only negative feedback I have is that the mattress needs to be replaced. It was definitely shot. When you sat on the side it sagged and we had sore backs by the second night. It was a king bed and that was great but we can't return next year unless we know the mattresses are better.
Great place, the pool was under repair so I can't say about that but it looked really nice. I bet this is a great place to take a family in the summer and it is ver convenient to the outlets, a bit of a drive to the historic area but right near Great Wolf Lodge, and about 6 miles on 64 to Busch Gardens. It is a great location, Wal Mart right across the highway!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Holiday Inn Club Vacations Williamsburg Resort,each guest is welcomed to genuine hospitality from a staff committed to providing a home-away-from-home vacation experience. The quiet retreat is just minutes from the living history of the Historic Triangle; Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown and Yorktown. Williamsburg also offers fantastic deals at the Premier Outlets and thrill-seekers will relish in the excitement at Busch Gardens and Water Country USA. While visiting, guests can hone their skills in the game room or grab a seat at "The Shack" (seasonal), the resort's poolside bar. Each villa is tastefully decorated and equipped with fully-furnished kitchens, washer/dryers, free Wi-Fi and parking, cable television, jetted-tubs and gas fireplaces. The resort offers spacious 1 and 2 bedroom layouts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Club Vacations Williamsburg Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colonial Crossings Of Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Colonial Crossings Williamsburg
- Colonial Crossings Hotel Williamsburg