I want to start by saying that I was nervous about staying here after reading some of the reviews. We came by our reservation through groupon and the dates and times worked out well. We were here for four nights over the Easter weekend. They allowed us to check in when we arrived- which was early by about an hour. The unit was clean and ready to go. Everything worked - the tub, the stove, etc. We did not experience any noise issues- but I do not think there were people on either side directly. Extra towels were brought within a few minutes of asking. Overall the busiest we saw the place - there were about twenty cars total in the lot outside the building. We did not use the pool (it is still cold) but did not expect to. The place itself is out of the way but we like that and did not feel it detracted from our experience at all. We also do not spend a lot of time at "the resort"- we were there to experience the area, so sparse amenities were not a bother for us. I am sure if it were a better time of year we would have used the pool with the kids. They had an Easter egg hunt for the kids on Saturday, which I thought was very nice. My kids missed it because we were out that day but when we arrived later , staff gave the younger children some of the treats from the hunt. Overall, with the groupon price it came out to less than $100 per night which I felt was a great deal. With a family of five hotel rooms can be awkward,as some place will insist on booking two rooms, etc or just cramped. We also do not like to go out for breakfast and the kitchen allowed us to get ready for the day at our pace. The people we encountered were extremely friendly and we had no issues.
- Also Known As:
- Colonial Crossings Of Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Colonial Crossings Of Williamsburg Hotel
- Colonial Crossings Williamsburg
- Colonial Crossings Hotel Williamsburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Colonial Crossings of Williamsburg, each guest is welcomed to genuine hospitality from a staff committed to providing a home-away-from-home vacation experience. Located beside the famous Williamsburg Pottery, the quiet retreat is just minutes from the living history of the Historic Triangle; Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown and Yorktown. Williamsburg also offers fantastic deals at the Premier Outlets and thrill-seekers will relish in the excitement at Busch Gardens and Water Country USA.While visiting, guests can hone their skills in the game room or grab a seat at "The Shack" (seasonal), the resort's poolside bar. Each suite is tastefully decorated and equipped with modern kitchen equipment, free Wi-Fi, cable television with free HBO, jetted-tubs and gas fireplaces. The resort offers 1, 2 or 3-bedroom layouts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Colonial Crossings of Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.