“I am a local and beg you not to miss this place.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 22 Shopping in Williamsburg
Type: Antique Shops, Malls, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: Williamsburg Antique Mall is 45,000 square feet of well-organized antiques from a variety of eras.
Portsmouth Virginia
“I am a local and beg you not to miss this place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2008

I live only an hour away and this is my favorite antique mall/shop. I come quite often and spend hours and hours. If I am there at lunch I eat at the tea room which has nothing but the freshest and tastiest food. Try anything with crab. The owner is very sweet and interesting and you are never a stranger. . The place is airconditioned, spacious and crammed full of great antiques. One thing I like is the fact that they ask you to bring in your pets instead of leaving them in a hot car, so if you are traveling with Fido you will appreciate this bit of hospitality. As for the antique part of it, I do go quite often and am always amazed at what I find. This place is not one of those stagnant antique places where the same chair has sat for years with its outrageous price tag. Most of the venders have great prices and that keeps things moving in and out. I, like the other reviewers, spend many many hours in this place and always walk out with great bargains. If you like antiques, nostalgia, and great deals please do not miss this place. The outside makes it look very small but once inside you will be glad you came. To contradict one of the other viewers there are two bathrooms and always kept spotless. Just a word of caution..watch out for the hand dryers. Happy hunting

Rockville, MD
3 attraction reviews
“Quite an enjoyable visit!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2008

We spent about two hours strolling the aisles of this delightful antique mall. We were very impressed with the layout and logistics of this place; each vendor has a small section in which they display their goods in whatever way they choose. Some vendors cram as much stuff as they can into their space, others go for an "atmospheric" feel. Each vendor space has an identifier (i.e. A12) and, by pressing a button located in each aisle, you can summon an employee to help you remove your purchase and store it up front for you. There was such a variety as to the types of items (and time periods) for sale that it held our attention!

Linglestown, PA
17 attraction reviews
“Spend the day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2007

I just returned from a trip to Williamsburg, VA. I literally spent six hours one day and three hours the next day at the Williamsburg Antique Mall looking at all of the treasures. I went home with a full car! It is very nice and contains great variety. However, for those who love antique jewelry, this is not the place. There were very few pieces there (and there are now 2 pieces less than there were when I entered!) :-)

A TripAdvisor Member
“a treasure trove for nostalgics”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2005

My husband and I spent two hours browsing through the Williamsburg antique mall. We had spent two days walking around the historic district and were looking for a break. The mall is conveniently located right off of Rte. 60 West, where most of the restaurants and motels are located. If you love nostalgia and a good buy, this is the place for you. Yes, you have to go through some absolute junk-but one man's junk is another man's treasure. We bought a wicker cat carrier, a wooden bread box and a cat clock with moving eyes. The employees are very helpful. But a word to the wise-there is only one bathroom! There was the unusual-old fashioned ice boxes, a working hi-fi system, cheese presses, spinning wheels; and the humdrum-Star wars figures, and lots and lots of glassware and estate jewelry. Even if you are not buying, you will recognize all the things your parents had when you were a kid that they threw out! It's a lot of fun. Try it out!