I am happy to report that the resort was much better than the reviews had me expecting. There was a line to check in and it took about 15 minutes to check in. Our room was ready (it was around 230) so that was excellent. We immediately checked out the room, got changed and went to the water park. The water park is definitely the best part of the resort although it was a bit chilly. The water had my 18 month old a bit cold so we needed a couple warm up breaks. We left the resort to eat as prices are high for food there. Even the Duncin donuts had like a 50% markup. I would definitely recommend bringing food and drinks. Overall we had a great time and would go back! There looked to be lots of activities keep kids entertained for hours. Definitely a kids resort but my husband and I had fun too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are home to Virginia’s premier 79,000 square foot indoor entertainment area featuring our water park, bear track landing. The indoor water park features a 4-story, 12 level tree fort with 1000 gallons of water and dumps down every few minutes. The water park also features a gigantic indoor wave pool, eight water slides, including 3 tube slides, three kiddie slides and two body slides. In addition we have a zero-depth entry children’s pool, indoor pool, two oversized hot tubs, an endless lazy river. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, AAA Travel Services, Travelocity, Orbitz, Venere, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Great Wolf Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Wolf Hotel Williamsburg
- Great Wolf Lodge Williamsburg Va
- Great Wolf Resort