I had a blast at Great Wolf Lodge! I went with a lot of people (there were 7 adults and about 10 kids). The kids had a lot of fun at the Waterpark. Overall it was very nice at Great Wolf Lodge. We did have a minor issue with how many room key wristbands and regular kid wristbands that we were supposed to have for each room, but we made it work and everyone ended up having a great time. One thing I will say is bring extra money, because the extras are expensive (food at the on site restaurants).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are home to Virginia’s premier 79,000 square foot indoor entertainment area featuring our water park, bear track landing. The indoor water park features a 4-story, 12 level tree fort with 1000 gallons of water and dumps down every few minutes. The water park also features a gigantic indoor wave pool, eight water slides, including 3 tube slides, three kiddie slides and two body slides. In addition we have a zero-depth entry children’s pool, indoor pool, two oversized hot tubs, an endless lazy river. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Venere and Otel so you can book your Great Wolf Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Wolf Hotel Williamsburg
- Great Wolf Lodge Williamsburg Va
- Great Wolf Resort