We were with our in-laws for an extended weekend. They had timeshare rooms in the Wyndham Governor's Green. The rooms that we had were nice and clean. Ours was a two-bedroom unit, with a queen-sized bed in the master bedroom, and two full beds in bedroom 2. It had a full kitchen with dining area and a spacious family room area. The unit had a very nice large LG flatscreen tv in the family room area, with decent sized project tvs in the bedrooms. The unit had a combo washer dryer as well (though I thought the placement of the washer/dryer in the master bathroom was kind of odd. The appliances all worked fine.
The staff was very helpful, perhaps even over-attentive, calling multiple times daily to ensure that we had everything we needed.
The Wyndham Governor's Green has an indoor/outdoor pool, a single tennis court, an office building with game rooms, etc. About the only thing we could say that was a negative was that the air outside our unit smelled like garbage, and the elevator for our unit reeked of garbage the entire time we were there.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Wyndham Governor's Green reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Governor`s Green Hotel Williamsburg
- Wyndham Hotel Governors Green
- Wyndham Hotel Williamsburg
- Wyndham Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Wyndham
- Governors Green Williamsburg
- Fairfield Williamsburg Governors Green