“THE WORST BBQ EVER!!!!!!!!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #49 of 348 Restaurants in Williamsburg
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Bar, Sandwiches, Barbecue, Chicken Wings
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“THE WORST BBQ EVER!!!!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

This place sucks, We placed our drink order and our food came out with the drinks way to fast for a bbq. Once I tasted the food I understood why tastless garage. The food tasted like it had Been sitting all day under a hot lamp. Dry nasty ribs and mushy tastless pulled pork. I order the Tennessee triple (which comes with st.Louis style ribs,weird) My wife ordered the southern fried tenders and fries what a joke it tasted like bad bowling alley food!!! I use trip advisor all the time but this time I don't know, four star this place doesn't make sense. RH&B isn't even ok bbq it is just garage.

Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Good ribs!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

We ate here because 3 other restaurants we wanted to eat at had long wait. We got seated quickly. Our food came out too quick I thought. My husband had the dry ribs..they were really good, fall of the bone. I had beef brisket which was good also. The garlic mash was good. Good and not too expensive.

Visited February 2014
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Terrific Eats and Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

Dinner was everything BBQ should be - great smoke, great complex taste and great service! And we love BBQ! Veronica was the perfect server. She somehow knew when we needed something and when we didn't. She made recommendations that were spot on - from the beer to the menu! I don't usually try local beers because I'm finicky. But tried one on her recommendation and it was quite a pleasant surprise! Great food and a superb server made for a very nice evening!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Worst BBQ ever!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

My husband and I went here on Valentine's night. I was very excited because I read reviews that this place was great. I was UNDERwhelmed! The pulled pork sandwich I got was FLAVORLESS and the BBQ sauce on it the Mojo BBQ wasn't flavorful. I tried every BBQ sauce that was available on the table and they were all horrible especially the sweet one. I consider myself a BBQ sauce lover and I was really let down. The BBQ beans were ok and the dessert I got banana pudding was HORRIBLE!!! It tasted like they mixed up the instant pudding box mix add water to it and added a ton of sliced bananas to it. BLAH!!! My husband got the brisket and pulled pork and he said it ok nothing special. Our server Emma was great tho but I'm sorry I wouldn't recommend this place!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

I chose Red, Hot & Blue because I didn't have a lot of time, but wanted great food. This restaurant delivered and more. Everything was excellent - the drink (I had great sweet tea), the food (I had the triple platter - pulled port, chicken and ribs). The service, provided by Emma, was quick, polite and friendly. Could not have asked for a better experience.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere