“Local place and nice” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 340 Restaurants in Williamsburg
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Local place and nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Nice ambiance and big variety of food options. Had excellent service and would definitely return. Nice local restaurant near both Busch Gardens and Colonial Williamsburg.

Visited January 2013

“A must try in Williamsburg!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

My wife and I had the pleasure of eating at Second St this weekend and it was truely outstanding! I had the ribs and they were tender, delishious, and "fall off the bone"; some of the best Ive ever had. My wife had the beef tip pasta and it was also excellent! I also highly recommend the Coffee House dark beer they serve there; it was also really good if you enjoy dark brews. The service and environment were impeccable and I would reccommend this restaurant to anyone. Our cost was $60 for two including drinks and tip.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

Just had a fabulous meal! The food was great from appetizer to dessert. The wine list was extensive with wines both local and foreign. They even had a local wine I had tasted the night before and had looked for all day. Our server Holly was perfection. She was attentive without being overly attentive. Overall a great experience and when we visit Williamsburg next we will definitely go again.

“Ladies lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Had dinner with friends. Nice variety to the menu, and the food was tasty. Service was very good, and the room is very attractive. Take advantage of the cookie samples by the hostess table.

Visited January 2013
King and Queen, VA
“Great Winter Specials”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Our old friends were in town and we decided to meet at Second Street for dinner. The dinner choices were great but I chose the winter three course special. The Thai shrimp was outstanding and the lasagna was very good. I had the pumpkin crisp for dessert but was too full to really enjoy it. I shared it with the table and everyone raved about it. My friend had the shrimp and grits and keep telling us good it was. We noticed he did not share it with us. The service was attentive but not intrusive. We had a delightful evening but we all left stuffed.

• Visited January 2013