“Love this locally owned restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Matthews, North Carolina
“Love this locally owned restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

In town for a soccer tournament and stumbled on this gem of a restaurant. Exactly what we were looking for on a Friday night, 5 hours from home. Excellent food, service and atmosphere. Will be back next year for sure!

“Simply the best!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

Went there with my family last night and it was so good that I have been trying to post a review since last evening (had a problem doing it through my phone). I have been to Italian restaurants in Boston's North End, NYC's Little Italy, Providence's Federal Hill, Southern Italy, and numerous restaurants in Upstate NY (where I live).....nothing compares. The food was excellent, service was excellent, ambiance was excellent. I have been to the best restaurant overall (not just Italian) so far in my life and it is in Williamsburg (VA) and it is Giuseppe's. Don't waste your time trying to find a place that tops this.

“The Absolute Best.........Anywhere!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

Just got back there from dinner. WOW! I could go on and on but I have been all over for Italian food starting from Upstate NY where I live, to Boston's North End, Providence's Federal Hill, NYC's Little Italy, and to Southern Italy. Nothing tops this place. Excellent food, excellent service, excellent ambiance, and EXCELLENT EVERYTHING. I have been to the best Italian Restaurant on the planet and it is in Williamsburg, Virginia and it is Giuseppe's. Not just an excellent Italian restaurant but and excellent restaurant!!!

White Marsh, Maryland
“Delicious meal. Great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

We had a wonderful meal at Giuseppe's! The homemade pasta with bolognese sauce was delicious! Service by Amy was wonderful, food and wine were excellent, and the atmosphere was nice too. Highly recommended!

Bon Air, Virginia
“We'll be back soon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

We loved everything about our lunch here. I asked the waitress to pick me out a "hoppy" beer, and her choice was perfect. Calamari was not rubbery like most places. Pizza was flavorful, and the oyster ceasar salad was the best I've ever had. The dressing tasted like it was made with fresh egg yolks, as it should be. Everyone had a big smile, and the place was clean. This place is a gem.