We had an excellent stay at the Williamsburg Plantation. We stayed from 5/26/07 - 6/2/07 and thought the place was great. We probably had an older unit (it had a wood fireplace instead of gas, and was a lower number unit), but it was still really nice. It was strange that the master bedroom (the one w/the phone and TV) had a standard bathroom while the second bedroom had the Jacuzzi tub, but we just put the kids in the master bedroom and stayed in the other one. The Jacuzzi tub was HUGE! I'm not exactly a small guy (6'1", 240), and I could easily sprawl out in it. There was also a sauna in the bathroom, but it was hot enough during the week that we didn't try to use it.
One of the biggest surprises was the fact that local calls were free, as were DVD/VHS rentals. Our room had both DVD and VHS players. We didn't spend a lot of time in the room, so we never took advantage of the rentals, but they had a pretty wide variety of titles available.
Minor quibbles: the large bathroom only had one small shelf for toothpaste, shaving stuff, etc. The staff was very pleasant, but there weren't as many activities hosted at the site as I have come to expect at Interval resorts.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Williamsburg Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Williamsburg Plantation Hotel Williamsburg
- Plantation Resort Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Plantation Resort
- Plantation Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Plantation Virginia