We stayed here for two nights, and found the hotel to be very comfortable, clean and well maintained. Check-in was quick and they allowed us to go up to our room well before 3pm. The room was standard and comfortable, but there was no clock, which seems like a basic amenity. The bed was a bit firm, but they kindly provided both soft and firm pillows. It was also very quiet. We hardly heard any outside noise at all, even though our room was facing the road.
The location couldn't be beat- on one side of the hotel was Colonial Williamsburg, just a few miles away- and in the other direction is a boulevard filled with a multitude of restaurants and shops. Any dining option you could want is just a few minutes away. The hotel also has an on-site restaurant, pool and fitness center. And very importantly, the hotel has excellent security.
For the price and the location, this hotel can't be beat. I highly recommend it to those staying a few days in Williamsburg.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Holiday Inn Express Williamsburg Hotel
- Holiday Inn Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Express Williamsburg has won a 2013 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence! The hotel completed a renovation in Summer 2013. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites East in Historic Williamsburg Virginia provides a sensible choice for travelers to Virginias historic triangle of Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown and Yorktown Located in the heart of the historic district, nearby attractions include Busch Gardens, home of the new roller coaster The Griffon, Water Country USA, Colonial Williamsburg, the College of William & Mary, Merchants Square, Premium Outlets, NewTown Shopping and Entertainment, Yankee Candle, Ripley s Believe it or Not,Mariners Museum, Virginia Living Museum, Williamsburg Winery and The Williamsburg Pottery. Golfers can experience 15 championship golf courses such as Kingsmill, Stonehouse, Royal New Kent and Golden Horse Shoe. Local corporations include Anheuser-Busch, Inc., Sentara, Ball Metal, Surry Power Plant and Riverside Health Systems. Nearby government facilities include National Center for State Courts, Camp Perry, Cheatham Annex, Yorktown Naval Weapons Depot, West Point Armor Group International Training and Fort Eustis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.