Let's start with the most amazing positive: This hotel had the best free breakfast that I've had at a hotel ever. There were eggs, bacon, pancakes, cereals, breads of all kinds, yogurt, fruit -- and it was all hot and free. Pair that with the tastefully decorated dining area and it was a good morning.
The rooms, on the other hand, were simply average. The furniture and linens were dated and the towels were comfortably numb.
It was a huge room, though -- with a pull-out sofa. A family could really spread out in this space comfortably. There was also a microwave and a good sized fridge with freezer in the room too.
All in all, I'd probably stay here again if I were traveling with my family because I can't afford much more! If I'm traveling on the company's dime, though, I'm probably picking another location.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Holiday Inn Express Williamsburg Hotel
- Holiday Inn Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Express Williamsburg has won a 2011 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence! The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Historic Williamsburg Virginia provides a sensible choice for travelers to Virginia s historic triangle of Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown and Yorktown Located in the heart of the historic district, nearby attractions include Busch Gardens, home of the new roller coaster The Griffon, Water Country USA, Colonial Williamsburg, the College of William & Mary, Merchants Square, Prime Outlets, NewTown Shopping and Entertainment, Yankee Candle, Ripley s Believe it or Not, Presidents Park, Mariners Museum, Virginia Living Museum, Williamsburg Winery and The Williamsburg Pottery. Golfers can experience 15 championship golf courses such as Kingsmill, Stonehouse, Royal New Kent and Golden Horse Shoe. Local corporations include Anheuser-Busch, Inc., Sentara, Ball Metal, Surry Power Plant and Riverside Health Systems. Nearby government facilities include National Center for State Courts, Camp Perry, Cheatham Annex, Yorktown Naval Weapons Depot, West Point Armor Group International Training and Fort Eustis. For your convenience, many of the local attractions admission tickets are available for sale at the Front Desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.