“Great pet frendly option if visiting Bush Gardens” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #50 of 78 hotels in Williamsburg
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great pet frendly option if visiting Bush Gardens”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

My wife, my twin boys and I stayed at this Quality Inn for a couple of days in late November while visiting Bush Garden's Christmas Town and we had a good experince with the hotel. It is very convenient if traveling with a dog (by the way we saw other dogs in the hotel but didn't hear any barking at night). It is 6 mins away from Bush Gardens and there are many restaurants nearby. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms are comfortable and clean, and the indoor pool is nice. Decent breakfast. overall great value for the money.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

140 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Forestport, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

My wife and I were visiting Williamsburg for a weekend getaway. We booked at the Quality Inn and were glad with the service, price, location and the hotel overall. The housekeepers did a great job cleaning the room.. Also, the breakfast area was welcoming with a sitting area and had make your own waffles. This hotel is great value and my wife and I will be booking here next time we come back to Williamsburg.

Room Tip: Prices are great at this hotel for what they offer.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

My wife and I spent 3 nights here in November. The room was clean quiet and comfortable. Overall the hotel could do with a reno but for three nights it represented good value. This morning we walked to Colonial Williamsburg from the hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

This is an older hotel renovated and clean. My family enjoyed the indoor pool and close location to Busch Gardens. Also, the front desk staff was very friendly and had great suggestions for the area. We will definitely be back to this hotel next time we are in the area.

Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

My family and I stayed here this fall. The front desk were very friendly! Our room was spotless & the housekeepers did a good job with refreshing our needs while we were gone. Also breakfast was just enough! The waffles were delicious and also fun to try to make. They have a nice sitting area with tv's where you can watch the news and enjoy some coffee. Hot Tub jets were out of order, but it was nice, because it wasnt too hot, and my 3 year old could dip his feet in. Nice 45 minute walk to the merchant area with a nice bookstore and some nice resturaunts. Very nice location & very nice people. Will definately be staying here again, when we are in the area.

Room Tip: Rooms are newly renovated, so very nice!
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Very comfortable room at a reasonable rate. Clean, quiet and comfortable. King size bed,friendly front desk staff. Free WAFFLES for breakfast (YAY). I would stay again when visiting Williamsburg. It was in a convenient spot to get into the historic area and restaurant's. (see my review of Sal's by Victor Italian restaurant).

Randleman, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

We decided to stay at a new hotel since the hotel we'd been staying at for the past 4 years had really gone down hill. The price was a little more but proved to be well worth it. Our check in was simple and the gentleman at the front desk was very friendly even at 10:30 at night!
We had requested adjoining rooms on the 1st floor but were out on the 3rd. Not really a big deal.
The rooms were very clean. We had a microwave and fridge that were clean as well. Only thing I noticed was a touch of mildew on the shower curtain. That can be easily remedied. The breakfast downstairs was nice. You can make your own waffles, and there were eggs and sausage as well. You could also have pastries or cereal if a cold breafast is more to your liking.
Kids enjoyed the indoor pool.
The ONLY complaint I have is the doors shut hard. I was awakened 2 of our 3 mornings by doors closing in the hallway. Let me be fair and say I am a fairly light sleeper too though.
Overall a great stay! We will return to this hotel when we come back for Christmas town in November!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Quality Inn Historic East - Busch Gardens Area? Share your experiences!