We are enjoying our stay at Patrick Henry.
We have a 2 bedroom, 2 bath suite. The kitchen is not very big and I'd hate to prepare a big meal here, but it's great for breakfasts and sandwiches, etc. There's a convection/microwave oven and a 2-burner counter-top unit, plus a full-size dishwasher. The frig isn't huge, but could be considered full-sized.
The beds are wonderful, the bathrooms very nice.
We are very comfy here, but if people in the hallway are noisy you will hear them - unless you are in the bedroom. I guess the bedrooms are better insulated. There are a lot of families with small children. We don't hear anything from other rooms except the one above us - it's hard to muffle the noise of children running on the floor above.
The hair dryer burned up immediately when I turned it on this morning, but there was a 2nd one in the other bathroom, so I was fine. I called the desk and they took the broken one down and left a regular hair dryer in the bathroom for me to use until they get it replaced. No problem.
I like the fact that they recycle and use bio-degradable products here. Nice.
Plenty of towels and washcloths for us to use the whole week if we do it like we do at home.
The location is very good - quite near to Colonial Williamsburg and close to other attractions too.
I'd definitely stay here again.