We have always loved Colonial Williamsburg, and we were delighted and surprised when we found a B&B that allowed older children. The B&B even has a suite of two bedrooms with their own bathrooms that families can enjoy. They are joined by an entry hall, and all rooms and hall are closed behind a door, so you can have complete privacy from other guests and leave your bedroom doors open or closed.
The huge beds were more comfortable than ours at home, and the robes in the closets were a nice touch. The breakfasts were large and delicious, and there is a cereal option for less adventurous eaters.
The walk to Colonial Williamsburg was short enough even for our non-hiker children in the heat of summer.
The B&B was very comfortable and quiet, set in a garden-like setting. Debbie and John are very friendly and made us feel right at home. I definitely recommend this place for a romantic getaway or for a unique vacation with the family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Historic Century Old Estate is now an Award Winning Bed and Breakfast in Williamsburg Virginia. This Romantic Inn is one of Williamsburg's most significant historic homes and is the oldest home currently operating as an elegant B&B in the City of Williamsburg. Enjoy unique suites, beautiful sitting rooms, manicured grounds and just a 4 block walk to Colonial Williamsburg. Historic and Romance Packages available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your A Williamsburg White House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Williamsburg White House b&b
- a Williamsburg White House Hotel Williamsburg