“Yummmmm” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
“Yummmmm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Please do stop and buy this kettle Korn, best i've had and i've tried quite a few. I had it at the Graves mountain lodge apple festival in Syria VA. Uncle Dave was very nice and also helpful with questions I had about the process of making it (due to my son's food allergies). My son can eat it!! So yummy!!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Mechanicsville, Virginia
“Funny-Good-Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Funny in that we couldn't find the place on the road only to bump into it at the Outlet Mall. Good in that the kettle korn is perfect. Great in that Bible scripture is included on the packaging and we couldn't pass that up. Will return!

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Nyack, New York
“Best kettle corn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

On August 18th my family visited the Williamsburg outlet mall. I hate kettle corn but my niece bought some and when I tasted it I was hooked. The next day we were leaving and I drove an hour out of my way just to buy some more. They were closed. I'm going to order some

• Visited August 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Best I've Had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

Everytime I go to Williamsburg I make it a point to get my Kettle Korn. This is the best Kettle Corn that I have ever had. Treat yourself!! It's worth it!!

Visited August 2012
Mildothian
“Mmmm Mmmm Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Just the BEST kettle corne that I have ever had. The service was nice and friendly. They will even ship it to your door. My daughter plans to order some when she goes to college. I will have to order a bag for her and a bag for me. May even have to get another bag before we leave vacation!!! Yes, it is that good!!!!!

• Visited August 2012