A family relative has a timeshare here and invited us along. We were on the third floor (no elevator) but at least you did not have people running above you. It was a two bedroom unit with a deck the overlooked the golf course. They had a lot of amenities that even included pool towels. They had indoor (spelled of chlorine that burned my eyes) and outdoor pools, tennis courts, gym, basketball and volleyball courts. They also had board games you could borrow and movies you could rent. The unit was nice but the furniture could use some updating. They do supply a service of eight dishes, etc. The pots/pans,toaster, coffee maker, etc were cuisinart and looked new. The location was very convenient to Busch Gardens, water country, colonial Williamsburg
and Jamestown/Yorktown plus a lot of area shops and restaurants. If you have time check out the movie tavern, it is a movie theatre were you order food and they bring it to you. To my surprise the food was good, theater was clean and the staff was friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Groupon, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Greensprings Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greensprings Plantation Hotel Williamsburg
- Greensprings Plantation Williamsburg