My first impression upon entering our condo was spacious but outdated.
We stayed as a guest (interval timeshare swap). We were stuck on the basement level w/ walkout patio. Not the worst thing, but we requested a top floor weeks in advance and I feel we were placed out of the way in a lesser quality condo since we were not the ideal potential property buyers.
Living room furniture and carpeting was worn and old looking, decor was outdated and the kicthen was a room that belonged in a 1970's hospital, although functional.. No TV in second bedroom! Basement unit had no cell phone coverage (had to go outside) and my XM radio was useless in the basement unit (no southern view of sky).
Pool area is very nice with a cabanna serving drinks and a limited food menu. Miniature golf (fee) is near the pool.
Pool is a less than enjoyable walk from most units.
In room WiFi is $30 per week or $10 per day.
All rooms were clean and the real beds(not including sofa bed) were quite comfortable.
We mostly only slept there and prepared meals when it was an option for us.
24/7 security was a plus (must have credentials to enter property).
The staff was a non issue for us (results in a plus).
Check in after business hrs and there will be no hard sell for property, just a phone call (at 9AM) inviting you to the presentation.
Overall, not bad but definately not spectacular
- Also Known As:
- Greensprings Plantation Hotel Williamsburg
- Greensprings Plantation Williamsburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Greensprings Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.