We booked our trip with a timeshare swap. Greensprings is the best!!! The room is great. Two bedrooms, master has a king-size bed with tv and own bathroom with whirlpool tub and shower. Traveled with my husband and two daughters 11 and 8 yrs old. The second bedroom had twin beds and the girls loved having their own bedroom and their own beds. Also another bathroom located right outside their bedroom. Took the advice of reviewer and changed our 1st floor to the 2nd floor because air condition unit is located right outside master window. There is no elevator and you do have to walk up stairs to unit. This is not a problem for us, but of course if anyone in your party has problem walking, stick to the 1st floor walk in. The staff was very accomdating and courteous. I did get asked about coming to timeshare presentation at check-in. And then only one call in room about it. I explained we were not interested and was left alone for the rest of the trip. Big Balcony with door from the living room and our room was right in front of the 16th hole. It was cool watching the golfers. We loved Williamsburg, Virginia and loved Greensprings. We are booking again for summer 2009 and will most definitely book at Greensprings. I am sure there are other places just as nice, but we feel there is no reason to go anywhere else. It was clean, kitchen was stocked with everything, washer and dryer in the room, what else can you ask for. This unit was 1100 sq ft. that is bigger than my house in New York.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Greensprings Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greensprings Plantation Hotel Williamsburg
- Greensprings Plantation Williamsburg