Our group consisted of two families. We had two units, basically side by side, with a small alcove between. Both units had been remodeled recently. The units were spotless. The kitchen was equipped with everything needed to prepare meals. Bed and bath linens were quality. A small rechargeable flashlight was plugged into the master bathroom. The two bedroom units had a king size bed in one room, two twin beds in the second room. The unit was the size of a small apartment. One downside to the unit is the furniture in the living room. I spent a week trying to find a comfortable position, and was unsuccessful. Another downside is the noise. We had a second floor unit. It seemed as if the folks above us were running and jumping, sometimes until 1:30AM.
The landscaping is lovely. The pool area is big, with plenty of lounge chairs. Activities included basketball, ping-pong, putt-putt golf, shuffle board, playground and "dive in" movies. Organized activities are offered for children. Charcoal grills are available at every complex.
We found this a perfect location. It is approximately 20 minutes to both Colonial Williamsburg and Busch Gardens/Water Country, about 10 minutes to Jamestown, about 40 minutes to Yorktown. Walmart is about 10 minutes away. I would stay here again. At check in, it was made clear that we were not interested in a time share presentation, and it was never mentioned to us again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Greensprings Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greensprings Plantation Hotel Williamsburg
- Greensprings Plantation Williamsburg