Our family and another family stayed here for a week over spring break. We were very pleased with the size of the condo. It was very spacious. Our family of six was very comfortable in it! The kitchen was well stocked and having a washer and dryer was a great added benefit.
The decor was pretty outdated and worn- I'm thinking 1980's. The TVs and kitchen appliances were new though. The master bath was huge with a good-sized jacuzzi tub but the shower was one of the worst I've ever seen! It was tiny and very shelf in it was slanted so nothing remained on them. Shampoo, soap, etc. all ended up on the shower floor. Weird for such a large room.
The property is convient to shopping and close to all of the attractions. There are also a lot of activities on the resort. We were able to check out board games and rent movies through them. We tried to swim (indoor pool) but the chlorine was extremely strong. Just sitting in the building made your eyes burn.
Overall, though, we found the accommodations very comfortable (except that shower) and would recommend staying here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Greensprings Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greensprings Plantation Hotel Williamsburg
- Greensprings Plantation Williamsburg