spent 3 nights atat the resort it was very nice but the carpeting is outdated the accommodations were great the pool fantastic the only drawback was we had no power what do you think and none of the emergency lights we're working in the hallways it seems there power battery only lasted one hour I would recommend this location to anyone visiting Williamsburg however keep in mind you are 15 to 20 minutes away from any of the attractions be it Busch Gardens or Colonial Williamsburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Greensprings Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greensprings Plantation Hotel Williamsburg
- Greensprings Plantation Williamsburg