We have stayed at powhatan, and kingsgate in the past. This one was very nice. Clean and the quiet. Not quite as convienent as Kingsgate but I liked the fact if was not in the middle of town and it was no farther than 10 minutes from anywhere I wanted to go. I recommend asking for a 2 story unit. You get a little more privacy and not the long hike up to the third floor. Place was very clean and well kept (one of my problems with powhatan plantation in the past.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Greensprings Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greensprings Plantation Hotel Williamsburg
- Greensprings Plantation Williamsburg