We just stayed in the Greensprings Resort for a short vacation to the Williamsburg area. We had never stayed in a Timeshare Resort before and weren't sure what we were in for. Overall, the experience was very pleasant.
We didn't get one of the newly renovated units, but I was quite pleased with the third floor unit that we stayed in. There was a wonderful jacuzzi tub in the bathroom and that alone made up for many minor quibbles we may have had. It was quiet and was within 15 minutes of everything we wanted to do in and around Williamsburg, another plus for the resort.
My only real complaint with the condo was the bed. The mattress was way too firm for both my husband and myself, and the pillows were too soft. Neither of us slept well while we were there even though the rest of the condo lovely. A kettle in the kitchen wouldn't have been remiss, either.
Tips: Bring your pillow if you can manage it. Bring a box of food and beverages with you for use in the kitchen. We saved money by eating breakfast there every morning. Pack a couple of your favorite DVD's to watch while winding down for the night. There's basic cable, but no movie channels to speak of.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Greensprings Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greensprings Plantation Hotel Williamsburg
- Greensprings Plantation Williamsburg