Stayed for 5 days in April - it was off season, and not many children were on break, so it was a fairly quiet week. Had not problem with checking in and getting to our 3 bedroom, 3 bath unit. It was very clean. At a busier time, staying on the 1st floor might have been more difficult, as the doors and noises from other units in the bldg. might be bothersome.
Since we were there while the weather was drizzly/rainy, we did utilize the arcades which were not too busy. Also, the heated pool was great. Wanted to try water aerobics, but we never made it there. There is a $5 fee per day for the amenities, but we found it was worth it.
Also recommend the wine tasting. There was a fee, but it was worth it. Got to try 4 different VA wines, and had Steve Hall entertaining us on the keyboards.
Staff was very nice, both at reception and the activity center. Would certainly recommend during off season visiting.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Wyndham Kingsgate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Kingsgate Hotel Williamsburg
- Wyndham Hotel Williamsburg
- Wyndham Resort Williamsburg
- Fairfield Williamsburg Kingsgate
- Wyndham Williamsburg
- Kingsgate Resort Williamsburg Va
- Williamsburg Wyndham