One bedroom unit was nice but on the small side. Clean and well stocked with the supplies in the kitchen and bathroom. The staff was very helpful. We were out of coffee filters, made a call, and they were delivered in 5 minutes! Check-in process was easy and the “timeshare” breakfast spiel was offered but after a polite refusal they did not push at all. The bed was comfortable, but the sofa bed was a bit harsh, as most sofa beds tend to be. We went at a slow time and it was not noisy at all. It was nicely located and a short drive to downtown Williamsburg activities.
The resort was nice. There was a $5 resort fee per day but it does include a really nice mini-golf course, tennis courts and supplies, indoor/outdoor pool, hot tub, Wi-Fi, gym, and game room. All of these were great and were well used by our family. The kids loved not having to pay for the video games. Unfortunately, about 1/3 of them were out of order. The Wi-Fi was slow in the bedrooms but worked well in the living room. I don’t usually like to pay for a resort fee, but this time I really think the fee was worth it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, TravelClick and Priceline so you can book your Wyndham Kingsgate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Kingsgate Hotel Williamsburg
- Wyndham Hotel Williamsburg
- Wyndham Resort Williamsburg
- Fairfield Williamsburg Kingsgate
- Wyndham Williamsburg
- Kingsgate Resort Williamsburg Va
- Williamsburg Wyndham