Nice location, but likely too far to walk to anything except the KMart and the Mongolian restaurant in the mall next door. Located on the "other side of the tracks" from the college & DOG street, and the limited crossings of the railroad also make the walk longer; therefore we drove when we went to visit the historic area.
We arrived the Saturday at the end of "spring break"- I understand the Friday before, the rec areas were overcrowded and noisy. For us, though, it was nice to have the local activities like putt-putt and the little workout room.
Good for families. I think all of the units have little porches to sit outside... but not sure.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Wyndham Kingsgate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Kingsgate Hotel Williamsburg
- Wyndham Hotel Williamsburg
- Wyndham Resort Williamsburg
- Fairfield Williamsburg Kingsgate
- Wyndham Williamsburg
- Kingsgate Resort Williamsburg Va
- Williamsburg Wyndham