I stayed in a sister resort and so I won't judge the accommodations completely with the exception that Kingsgate is looking rather dated with their deferred maintenance issues. LOTS of peeling paint, water damage from bad drainage from gutters, etc...
What I will say as in the title. Do NOT under ANY circumstances do the sales pitch there. They were awful! They lied about the time it would take to do the presentation saying it would only take 60 minutes. In reality it took 2 hours. They said they were providing lunch which they did but it was not what they promised and thus I couldn't eat it. So, I spent the 2 hours being VERY hungry. From the moment we walked in we were treated as if we were an animal ready for slaughter. There was an expectation you would buy (which isn't bad except that when it was clear we wouldn't they put us through the wringer and treated us like contaminated meat.)
NO respect for us, our time or our money! We have always planed to buy at Wyndham but they have really convinced me it isn't a great idea!
I do not begrudge anyone who is trying to sell. But, there is a basic need for respect and these poor souls didn't seem to know that.
If you do plan to go through this horrific experience. I would recommend you ask for as much money from them as possible, eat BEFORE you go and plan at least 2 hours NOT one.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Wyndham Kingsgate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Kingsgate Hotel Williamsburg
- Wyndham Hotel Williamsburg
- Wyndham Resort Williamsburg
- Fairfield Williamsburg Kingsgate
- Wyndham Williamsburg
- Kingsgate Resort Williamsburg Va
- Williamsburg Wyndham