“A wonderful history lesson by a true gentlemen.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 53 Activities in Williamsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Allow us to provide complete tours of Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestowne and Yorktown with your particular interest in mind at the best prices of all tour companies in this area.
3 attraction reviews
“A wonderful history lesson by a true gentlemen.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

My family and I had a great time. Mr. Charles Falls was a wonderful tour guide and a true gentleman. His knowledge of history was amazing as was his passion. We look forward to returning to Williamsburg and another visit with Mr. Falls.

Visited July 2013
ghostshunter, Owner at Williamsburg Colonial Tours, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Chief and family, I am so glad you enjoyed your tour. Seeing where the architect of the La. Purchase lived and went to school gives you a real feel for his brillance. Would love to see you return sometime for more stories of these Patriots.

Charles

“So much to do in Colonial Williamsburg great value!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

We have toured guided and alone most of the historical sights. Favourites that must do: the Ghost guided tour, the Governors Mansion, the candlelight concert at the Briton Parish Church. The guided tour at Jamestown could not be missed! All tour guides so knowledgable well spoken and very professional! This made our vacation so entertaining and educational. Better to buy combined tickets in Williamsburg it will be less expensive .

Visited July 2013
“A true Virginia gentleman with depth of knowledge ...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

Charles is knowledgeable and sensitive as he shares his stories ... Will definitely come back for another evening with him...

Visited July 2013
ghostshunter, Owner at Williamsburg Colonial Tours, responded to this review, July 28, 2013
Dear Yorktown 1776, Many thanks for your compliments and I await your return soon for more history lessons. I appreciate you taking my tour.

Charles Falls
“Local but learned a lot.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Charles,
I have lived in Williamsburg for 25 years and learned more interesting things about the history of my town from you in one tour than I had in all the years before.
Mike Hinrichs

Durham, North Carolina
“Our Getaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

My partner and I enjoyed the tour so much we are thinking about the purchase of a timeshare. Very knowledgeable and attentive staff.

Visited August 2012