Anytime we visit Williamsburg we always stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. The modern rooms are clean and comfortable and have all the in-room amenities you would expect from a Hilton hotel. Although the swimming pool is small, it is indoors and heated so we can take a dip in any season. The hotel is within walking distance from some good restaurants and cute stores. I have found the staff to be friendly and I love the 24 hour pantry for a midnight snack. It is only about a mile from the visitor center so in the busy summer months, we drive to the visitor center's large parking lot and take the bus to the historic area. We have stayed at several of the hotels in the historic area and think that the Hilton Garden Inn is a much better value. We have paid as little at $80/night to as much as $130/night. The same room in the historic area would cost over $200/night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests traveling to Williamsburg for leisure can enjoy our hotel's close proximity to a range of exciting area attractions. At the Hilton Garden Inn hotel guests will find everything required for a comfortable and memorable stay. One King or two Double Beds Large work desk with ergonomic chair Microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker Iron, ironing board and hairdryer Complimentary high-speed, wireless Internet access ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Hilton Hotels, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Williamsburg