There was three adults and three kids ages 8, 6 and 21 months and we had a fabulous week. We had two queen size beds and a couch that pulled out to queen size. There was a mini fridge and freezer and microwave, coffeepot etc in room. We had plenty of room to move around and the pool was great. Terrific continental breakfast every morning--cereal, eggs, sausage, bacon, waffles you make yourself, yogurt, coffee, juice, toast, english muffins, bagels and sweet rolls. Staff in entire hotel was wonderful very friendly and exceptionally helpful. Located in convenient area and far enough off road to not be noisy. Very calm, peaceful place to stay. Air conditioning felt great after day in sun. Convenient for Busch Gardens, Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown and excellent for outlet shopping. Check out Williamsburg Pottery its more than what you think. Would definitely return there and hope we do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fresh and modern, SpringHill Suites Williamsburg has been newly redesigned with business travelers and family vacationers in mind. We've thought of everything from spacious studio suites with new furnishings to friendly service and contemporary living amenities to keep you comfortable and relaxed. Ideally located near shopping and fun things to do, our location offers the perfect home base for visiting a near-endless list of top Williamsburg area attractions ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Marriott so you can book your SpringHill Suites Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Springhill Suites