We stayed here for two nights on our way to South Carolina. I had initially booked at another hotel, but changed after reading the reviews on TripAdvisor and was so glad I did. The hotel is located just off Richmond Road which is the main road through the area -- it is actually set back from the road so it was nice and quiet. The front desk staff were very nice and helpful, even offering activity recommendations. The room was spacious and nice and clean which is key for us! The breakfast was good, but would have liked a little more substance (either bacon or sausage would be a welcome addition), but it was fine. The hotel is close to the outlets, Colonial Williamsburg and many restaurants and other local stores. We wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fresh and modern, SpringHill Suites Williamsburg has been newly redesigned with business travelers and family vacationers in mind. We've thought of everything from spacious studio suites with new furnishings to friendly service and contemporary living amenities to keep you comfortable and relaxed. Ideally located near shopping and fun things to do, our location offers the perfect home base for visiting a near-endless list of top Williamsburg area attractions ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Springhill Suites