We chose Springhill Suites on the advice of our travel agent who had stayed here. I picked it for the gym, pool and complimentary coffee and breakfast. We had ordered a non-smoking room with king size bed but the room was downgraded to two queens due to a heat/air unit problem, thus the price dropped to $98/night. Room clean, small kitchenette with microwave and coffee machine, refrigerator. Room was wifi ready, two TV's, No chest of drawers but plenty of hangars and we kept stuff in the suitcase.
The concierge pulled out a map and the whole hotel area is within 15 minutes of the historical sights and golfing, eateries are within walking distance. Just cross at the walking inersections and follow the cross lights.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Williamsburg Hotel
- Springhill Suites Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Springhill Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious & comfortable lodgings, located 22 mi to PHF arpt, 6 mi from Bush Gardens, 2 mi to Colonial Williamsburg & shopping ctr. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Venere, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.