“Long time customer, cheated for the 3rd and last time!” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Long time customer, cheated for the 3rd and last time!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

I bought their Mira-mare pizza; didn't notice that it lacked the shrimp and scallops til i got home. I called to explain this and the manager basically defended the chef ("he put the seafood under the cheese"). I told the manager that i've been buying their pizza for 2-3 years now and i KNOW when it's missing the seafood toppings. This is the 3rd time i ordered and paid for extra toppings and got shorted. It's not just that which insults loyal customers; it's the indifference of the business' reply that made me throw away their menu. I would not go back to this place again!

• Visited June 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Berlin, Maryland
“Average Italian Meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Three of us went early on a Saturday night and found we were the first to arrive. We had a nice booth and our waiter served our drinks pronto. Gradually, the restaurant filled up and a steady stream of people stopping for a takeout pizza kept the place hopping. Our meals arrived quickly still hot from the kitchen. The meals were OK but needed quite a bit more seasoning. So, the taste was acceptable, but "meh". Nothing to write home about. But, if you wanted a quick meal with generous servings, this is the place for you. I am curious to try the pizza. Maybe the pizza is their forte.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Cork
“Lovely pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

We had a coupon from one of the brochures but prices were good anyway. We particularly wanted a brick oven pizza as I believe you need that heat to make a proper crust and this one certainly was. There was so much of it, we had to take some away and it served as our tea too, so great value in that regard! Staff were lovely.

Visited May 2014
Trenton, Michigan
“Excellent Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

Great place for a delicious pizza! The service was good and the pizza was enjoyable. I did not try anything else on the menu, however everything looked good.

Visited April 2014
Waynesboro, Virginia
“Average place to eat”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

We had reserved a room to celebrate my daughter's graduation from William and Mary this weekend. My mom and I both had talked to the owner and were very excited about the restaurant after talking with her. There were 17 of us. We knew it would take a while to get our food, but it took a lot longer than expected. To top it off there was only one waiter and it took all of us about 30 minutes to get our food. We tried waiting until all were served to eat, but the food was getting cold. It was disappointing. The food was average. The sauce was mostly just ground up tomatoes. We wanted to support a local place, but will not return.

The whole building is full of signs stating the building is for lease, so unless you are familiar with the area, you may not be able to find the restaurant or think it is out of business. Not a fan and this wouldn't be my 1st choice of places to eat. We did a lot of research so we would have the perfect venue. Disappointed!!!

• Visited May 2014