Beautiful inn, junior suite very relaxing and bright with windows full length of room. Regency room HUGE breakfast selction just ok though. Fitness center excellent good free weights section
Best food locally was fat canary in the market square, in a word delicious, superb ,imaginative. Ok thats 3 words but merits it- scallops with pork belly sounds odd but works a treat. Plus you can buy any wine from the adjoining wine cellar and just pay $10 corkage. Talking of next door, the cheese shop does excellent sandwiches including gluten free bread and bagels.
Need 2 days to do williamsburg but worth every minute as a visitor it gives you a great insight into usa history
- Also Known As:
- Williamsburg Inn-Colonial Williamsburg Hotel
- Williamsburg Inn-Colonial Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gracious Country Estate-style Inn situated in heart of historic district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Williamsburg Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.