We stayed at Woodlands Hotel and Suites last month while visiting Colonial Williamsburg. We chose this hotel based on reviews from Trip Advisor and I was glad we did.
This hotel is really perfectly located if you plan to visit Colonial Williamsburg. It is located next door to the Visitor Center and a short pleasant walk to Colonial Williamsburg. It is next door to Huzzah! (on-site restaurant) which was great. We parked our car and did not have to use it the whole time we were there.
Our room was on the top floor as we requested a quiet room. Our room was adequate and comfortable and the staff at the hotel was really nice. It rained really hard both days that we were there and they had umbrella for us which was great!
The breakfast was fine with hot and cold selections and it was great for us. We were there part of Memorial weekend and it did get busy but the staff made sure everything was fine.
We had a pleasant stay there and we would definitely stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Motor Inn set amid landscaped grounds, adjacent to the historic area; near Amtrak station; 17 miles from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Woodlands Hotel & Suites - Colonial Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodlands Hotel And Suites - Colonial Williamsburg
- Woodlands Hotel Colonial Williamsburg